Hopping on public transit is a great way of getting you out from behind the wheel, saving you money, reducing the stress of sitting in traffic, and giving you time to relax.
Concord Area Transit
Concord Area Transit (CAT) provides public transportation in Concord from 6 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday. Visit the CAT website for more information or keep up to date with CAT on social media.
Concord Coach Lines
Concord Coach Lines provides bus service between Concord, South Station and Boston Logan International Airport and numerous other service routes throughout New Hampshire and Maine. For information, visit the Concord Coast Line website.
Manchester Transit Authority
Manchester Transit Authority (MTA) provides regular bus service connecting Concord and Manchester, Monday through Saturday. This also includes access to Manchester-Boston Regional Airport. For fares, schedules, and stop locations, visit the MTA website.
Some of the benefits of public transit include:
- Reduced parking demand and transportation issues for employers
- Save money on gas and maintenance on a daily commuter vehicle
- Make travel time productive
- Live a healthier lifestyle with additional exercise and less stress
- Reduce local traffic congestion
- Decreased air pollution